Monday, September 13, 2010

September 2010:' Still Awaiting Tucker's Arrival

Well the magical month of September is here and still no baby boy! My first post and I have no news to report on because my little boy is being shy and stubborn and refusing to make his entrance. Hopefully soon! He is due on Thursday so hopefully there will be a much happier post in the coming week with some exciting news that he is finally here! Nine months is far to long to wait for our little one but what's a few more days, right? I've been feeling irregular contractions for days now but nothing to make me think twice. Nate and I grow more and more anxious every day to meet our little one and see the little bud that has been kicking and punching me for months now! Can't wait to get him here and introduce him to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment